Monday 1 April 2013

Reward for Myself: A Good Chiropractic Experience!

Past few weeks have been very stressful and busy for me. I am working from Mondays to Fridays as a regular Office Assistant. Imagine how my daily routine and jobs would be: paper works, filing of documents, organizing office files, attending phone calls and visitors. Doing it every day will really cause you headache, back pain, and shoulder pain.

I've been working here in Singapore for almost two years, since we has a 3-day long weekend vacation, I decided to give myself some pampering treat. Thinking of things like: going to Salon for a hair treatment, manicure, pedicure, massage) Instead of thinking of something like that, I decided to make some action on the pain I have been carrying on fr quiet some time- my back pain.

As I searched on the net and came across this Chiropractic Clinic located along Blk 302 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 (St 31) , #01-1848, Singapore 560302. The Chiropractic clinic is so cozy and comfortable and I was well attended by the staff. As I reached the treatment room, the Chiropractor has started the treatment, it was not that painful as I expected. I feel relaxed and relieved.

I would really thank Family Chiropractic Clinic for the satisfied first treatment I had. I will be back for more sessions on the coming week and looking forward to relieve the pain I am experiencing on my back.

I can say I had a wonderful first chiropractic treatment from them and would like to share this to all!
Do not just disregard if you are feeling some pain on your back, shoulder or neck, consult a chiropractor as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment